A-80, South Extension Part II, New Delhi-49, India
Location: New Delhi
- Healing Modality: Yoga, Kriya Yoga, Color Therapy, Chakra, Ayurveda
There is no ambiguity in this science involved and it has been tried and tested for thousands of years without fail when practiced in its absolute form.
• Introduction to the basic principles of prana, chakras, aura, science of colours and healing
• The properties of various colours, potency of their hues and shades and their application in the science of healing
• Diseases, causes, symptoms and diagnosis
• Elementary purifications to venture into healing
• Do’s and don’ts associated with the practice
• Introduction to processes of scanning, cleansing, energizing etc.
• Question-answer and doubt session addressing individual-specific concerns
Healing Sciences call for high levels of balance and detachment and can only be introduced after regular practice of Sanatan Kriya for a basic three month period.
The efficacy, accuracy and power of the science of healing by our practitioners, have found validations in neurologists and doctors from the Indian Medical Association, Mumbai and Army Research and Referral Hospital.
|1. Power of Yog demonstrated at Indian Medical Association
In an event held on February 13th, 2011, in Mumbai marked the renaissance of Ancient Yogic Sciences in the modern times, Dhyan Foundation volunteers demonstrated the power and efficacy of Yoga at Indian Medical Association. The demonstration aimed at proving that these abilities exist in a yogic practitioner, however, they are not meant to be used for commercial purposes.
|2. Dhyan takes you to higher states of consciousness – Army Research & Referral Hospital
A scientific study was conducted in the world famous Army Research & Referral Hospital in Delhi on Yogi Ashwini‘s students. It was found that during the practice, their heart and breath rate dropped to critical levels, yet the brain continued to function at Alpha level. Medically, it indicates reduced oxygen supply to the brain which logically should have caused the brain activity to slow down. But the reverse happened and baffled the doctors who attempted to conduct the same test on multiple control groups under various test conditions but could not replicate the same results that were observed in the practitioners of Sanatan Kriya.
|3. Doctors vouch for yogic techniques in the book Sanatan Kriya the Ageless Dimension
“An authentic and awesome thesis on anti-ageing and its complexities made easy. A must-read for all ages.”
“It’s a thesis on anti-ageing, an effective tool for the same.”
No reviews for Dhyan Foundation yet. Be the first to leave one!
Leave a review for Dhyan Foundation